Seiten

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Sweet Allie!




We could not figure out what was wrong with the camera on my iphone! Kendyl finally discovered it is the refection of my new phone cover:), hence the blue tone! 
Now without the cover:


Twenty-four years ago today I was blessed with my first daughter!! I'm sad to say I don't have many pictures of my sweet girl on my computer since we were not even aware of digital cameras in 1988. I must start scanning them in all my free time:)

You have had many changes this past year:
first year of marriage
first "real" job
taking care of your own home,
husband,
animals,
laundry,
dinners,
money,
car,
etsy store,
free lance work,
the list goes on:)

What a year it has been and I am so proud of you for handling it well.
You are a lovely young lady as my Gramma Gardner would say:)
I love you my sweet girl!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment