Seiten

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

I have taken Madeline to the dentist 4 times now without her even letting the hygienist look in her mouth. First, I think she was really scared, by the  third time I was skeptical. I took her with Janie 3 weeks ago and after watching Janie be oh so brave she defiantly said she was not going to do it. She was not nice, no matter what I tried. So, I did what all good moms do and I texted her father and said, " I am NEVER bringing her to Dr A again, it is officially Daddy's turn to make it happen." Our dentist is a very good friend of Hank's so I think that helped a bit, he could catch up with John and he was a little embarrassed by his precious daughter's behavior. Yes, she grunted at Dr A.

Hank texted me this picture during her visit with the title "Perfect Angel".  Naturally I responded, "I hate you".  When the exam was over, the doctor discussed with Madeline the problems of the last visit and then asked why she was a perfect patient this visit.  She didn't hesitate and replied, "because my daddy brought me".  Of course she did - I may have taken her to the dentist for the last time in her life.




Don't Daddy's make you just want to lay down and cry sometimes??? Out of thankfulness and pure jealousy!

6 comments:

  1. Love it!!!!!!!!!! Mia has been screaming everyday Joe is away. When he is home she is a different kid. She loves her daddy. :) She is cutting some major teeth so that doesn't help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YES and I could have written this post for it has happened to me too~ bless your sweet thankful and jealous heart!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are off the hook for dentist duty for the rest of your life! Congratulations!
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol....I totally get this!! So frustrating, but a lifesaver at the same time!! Yay...now Daddy has lifetime dentist duty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Hilarious. That is absolutely crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am laughing with you Paige!!!! That is sooooo typical, and soooooo frustrating!!! Glad to know the parental dynamics are normal at your house!!!

    Hank - congratulation on adding personal assistant to Paige to your resume!!!!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete