Seiten

Friday, May 25, 2012

Dollar Store Rafts.......

I am the first to admit that I am easily amused!! So this one got me for sure, I almost wet my pants!!! John David and I picked up 2 "rafts" the other day when we had to get Janie the beach pail she was wailing about.
This is what we got.....

still makes me laugh just looking at the pic :)

both of them can hardly hold John David up! I have to say they are perfect for the little's!

Janie would turn around and wave at me and say "love you":)

ice cream "in" the pool!


summer has begun!

4 comments:

  1. So funny. They look like baby doll rafts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOLOLOL!! That is absolutely hilarious! Somebody is making millions on those. Who checks to see if a raft is longer than your arm?? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen such tiny rafts...hilarious! and YAY for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! uggg.. I miss you guys! Come to Texas soon.. Baby-Baby misses John David!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete