Seiten

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Some Days....

can be pure bliss.....today was one of those days with Madeline:)
every Tuesday I check her out of school early
for her therapy session....
today her appointment was earlier than usual
so why take her back to school:)

we went and got a pedicure instead
she was so precious

she would not let me take and after picture
but what I saw today was the beginning of trust 
in a new situation...
she took it all in
was her shy little self
yet excited

before our pedicures we stopped by Pottery Barn outlet
to get Janie a new backpack with wheels for our trip
Madeline was so excited to pick it out for her sister
and of course we got Madeline a few "butterfly" things:)

Today I got a glimpse of our years to come
a sweet encouraging glimpse
for which this Mom needed
for which my Madeline needed as well
a positively sweet blissful day

4 comments:

  1. So Sweet!!!!! Something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is love and Madeline took it in today!!! What a sweet day! Blessings! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great day!! Love those moments. I had a sweet day with my little today too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me smile! How wonderful to get those sweet glimpses! Have an amazing weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete