Seiten

Friday, January 24, 2014

For This Child I Prayed.....

1 Samuel 1:27
"For this child I prayed, the Lord has granted me my petition that I made to him."


Oh how I prayed for this child when she was an ocean away from me.
I was awake at 4 a.m. praying for her again
nothing life threatening
just those early morning hours full of questions
she has given us reason to question retethering of her spinal cord
most likely nothing
very likely behavioral
but we have to make sure....
we have many tests in the coming weeks....
hence the worry at 4 a.m.
I have friends dealing with life threatening right now
this is not
I have dealt with life threatening
but
she is my baby
so I wake at 4 a.m. 
and I pray for this child God has granted me
this child so full of spunk
who now is afraid of hospitals and such....


4 comments:

  1. Praying for Janie and your family as she goes through her testing, as well afterwards when you need to make decisions for her future. Spunky sweet girl!!!
    Please keep me posted

    Blessings sweet friend
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little mite....such a ball of energy! Sending hugs and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers sent your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this child!!! Prayers for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete