Seiten

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Life Lately......

Ok, so I have a child getting married
and a needy child in JK
need I say more...

oh yeah and just found out that I am definitely
MENOPAUSAL
sigh... I am 51...
 forgot my age along with everything else these days!
appointments, keys, glasses, coffee cup (I lose it at least 4 times each morning)
Guess that is why I don't sleep at night
am "slightly" an emotional wreck..
 did I say I cannot remember anything???
basically functioning like a 2 year old
look who is needy now! haha

Hank says it should be called
MEANOPAUSE
my response to him
well you are STUPIDPAUSE..
oh I make myself laugh!!

Anyway, life just keeps trucking along
thankfully!

Madeline had her Animal Play last week and it was adorable!



Madeline was a hippo
goodness she is a cutie!


her hippo head kept sliding down, so cute!








It was such a fun morning for these First graders!


Last night they had a "disco dance" birthday party for a few of the spring birthday kids


Carson, Gabby, Wilson, Molly and sassy Madeline

Just a few pics of how Janie spends her time

don't all girls want" long hair" ???

this is what she looked like as we walked into a restaurant lol


Janie and I went to Baskin Robbins yesterday...
I don't think they will let us in next time..
just sayin
Janie took over my phone haha





I can't even imagine what people around us were thinking...
but I'm menopausal so I'm allowed:)











2 comments:

  1. Paige you make me laugh. LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we again are in the same boat. I was diagnoised menopausal about 3 months ago too. I am drinking plexus slim every day and it has made a HUGE difference! LOVE all your pics! XOXO

    ReplyDelete