Seiten

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Life Lately....

We have been trucking along with the beginning of school and I have been getting SO MUCH DONE AROUND THE HOUSE :). I have painted cabinets and rooms, cleaned out closets, garage, drawers and much more. It has been years since I have gotten this much accomplished!

We went to the fair on Labor Day...




the girls had a great time...
I did too since I was too big to get on the little rides:)

when we met back up with John David and Hank they still had tickets left over
they had decided that it can't be safe to ride something
 that is taken apart and put back together every 2 weeks lol
oh my they are alike!

John David's "Mom you are not that funny and you are embarrassing me" look....
As we waited on the Ferris wheel some ranky rap music was playing
John David was not amused when I started dancing rap style....
if you can't stand the music, make fun of it right????
I totally forgot how much enjoyment I get messing with teenagers!!!

as we were leaving we had to check out the snakes...
Hank asked this girl where she keeps them...
her response
" oh just at home with the other 30 snakes"
geez!




1 comment: