Seiten

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

~Hank's Pumpkin Patch~

On Sunday we celebrated our annual pumkin harvest!
Hank frets about his crop all season and was disappointed that he did not have more:)
We harvested at least 45...in my book that is a bunch of pumpkins!


all our friends and family hangingas the kids and Hank harvest:)
                           
big ole harvest!



                                   Janie's sweet friend Caroline was able to come in town for her fall break, look at that precious smile!!

I love this picture of Janie and Carson, our resident  models!!

Janie loves her Carly!



Carly and I discussed that evening that the ONLY time we can get John David to take a pic is with Carly...they truly are brother and sister, I am so thankful for the sweet relationship they have!





Carly looks like one of the little kids on the trampoline...they all dragged her to play with them:)

Such a fun afternoon/evening!! Thank you Hanky for doing fun things for our family!

1 comment:

  1. love your festive post!! such cute kiddos!! and thank you so much for your tender comment on my post about my mom. thank you so very much xo

    ReplyDelete